As a Control and Instrumentation, Site Agent on the WTW plant, you will be responsible for the Control and Instrumentation engineering works throughout the construction phase. You will be required to give control and instrumentation specific insight to the team and HOD to allow for accurate budgeting and project planning. You will also be required to inspect and assess work streams on the plant and ensure that construction is done according to specifications. To give feedback to the design office and HOD on any design problems in order to assist the contractor to resolve problems on site.
- Ensure the commercial performance of the contract is maximised.
- Assume overall responsibility for the successful delivery of projects.
- Deliver the work safely and without environmental incidents.
- Deliver the work to the specified quality without defects.
- Ensure production and implementation of Project Plans, RAMS, and ITP’s and waste management plans, in line with Company procedures.
- Produce and manage the project programme and produce 2 weeks forecast /look ahead.
- Produce procurement schedules and liaise with the procurement department to ensure sites have adequate resources to complete the tasks.
- Represent the company to customers, public and all stakeholders.
- Deliver excellent services to customer satisfaction.
- Produce good quality, accurate monthly reports for the Client and management
- Attend weekly site meetings in line with Company procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum qualifications B. Tech / Diploma in C&I Engineering, or equivalent qualification, Degree in C&I will serve as an advantage.
- Professionally Registered with ERB or ECSA.
- 10 or more years’ experience as C&I Site Agent with working knowledge of FIDIC contract conditions, with minimum of five(5) years’ experience in Water Treatment works.
- Knowledge of Risk Management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting
- Good knowledge of design standards.
- Good knowledge of specifications and testing regime relevant to general C&I engineering
- Extremely proficient with Ms Office and Ms Projects.
- Valid Driver’s license is essential.
- Salary: To be negotiated.
- Excellent communication, people, and team management skills.
- Ability to challenge designs and resolve problems to conclusion.
- Ability to demonstrate the right behaviours and lead the team to ensure the culture is in line with our Company values.
- Ability to demonstrate the right behaviours.
- Ability to motivate and lead the team in line with the Company culture, ensuring high standards of compliance.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you are not contacted as a short-listed candidate within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Candidates are requested to submit a CV together with copies of certificates/driver’s license (no original certificates). Applications that are received without copies of required documentation will not be considered.
Closing Date: 17th June 2022
Advert Reference No: SAT-C&I
Completed applications can be hand- delivered or e-mailed to the recruitment email address below by the indicated closing date.
Khato Civils is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, pregnancy or maternity, ender re-assignment, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, age, race or disability.
|Location||Botswana Mmamashia Water Treatment Plant|
|Closing Date||17th June 2022|
|Applications must be sent to||SA.email@example.com|
|Work Type||Project Based|