Purpose of the Role
Personnel requirement for MWTW ( Mmamashia Water treatment Works )Botswana
– Create weekly document control report
– Compile a doc control summary report for Project Manager and for the meeting to see stats
– Create transmittal register
– Evidence of regular updates of all Project documents and drawings
– Manage requests for drawing and project documentation
– File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage
– Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date
– To liaise with and distribute project related information with all levels of the project team and potentially external parties
– Manage the processes around documentation within the organisation
– Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
– Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects when required
– Conduct document control trainings when required
Responsibilities / Duties
To form part of the Design and construction team, in the Technical Department, within the EPC contractor. The incumbent will be responsible for the management of all project related documents and implementing quality control procedures, and conducting regular reviews and audits to ensure that information of all records is accurate and up to date.
Qualifications & Experience / Minimum Requirements
National Diploma in Records Management /Document Control/Relevant administrative course, Diploma in Civil Engineering will serve as an added advantage.
Minimum 10 years working experience with 5 years as Document Controller.
Ability to pay attention to details
Excellent Communication skills
Ability to work under pressure
A valid driver’s licence
On a date to be agreed upon with the company
Salary: To be Negotiated
Reports to: Botswana.Recruitment@khatocivils.com
NB: We may not be able to respond to all individual applications, therefore if you have not received a response within sixty days from the date of submission kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
At South Zambezi Engineering Services, people matter. The firm has a genuine interest in the well-being of its employees and continually strives to provide a pleasant work environment. South Zambezi offers an inspiring environment where dynamic, ambitious people can develop their full potential, led by a team of professionals and highly-skilled managers committed to the continuous evolution and success of South Zambezi and its people. We seek motivated people who are eager to seize every opportunity for professional advancement through continuous learning. In all that we do, we are guided by our common goal to be an employer of choice and provider of equal opportunity, career development.
|Location||Mmamashia Water Treatment Site|
|Closing Date||Botswana.5th March 2021|
|Applications must be sent to||Botswana.Recruitment@khatocivils.com|
|Work Type||Project Based|